Marine and Sciences
Please find herebelow some of our marine and scientific instruments objects now available in our gallery in Paris. Do not hesitate to ask for a special object you would looking for.
Also discover many more marine and sciences objects in the dedicated section of our French website : « Marine et Sciences ».
- Violin cane coming from the Achille Jubinal collection
- Narwhal antique cane
- Pocket globe signed Joseph Moxon London
- Pair of miniature globes made by Gerard and Leonhard Valk
- 18th century ivory piqué cane
- Cane flute coming from the Achille Jubinal collection
- Microscope signed Blasio Burlini in Venezia made circa 1750
- Brass level signed Philippe Danfrie dated 1583
- Rare set of three globes and armillary sphere from Delamarche Paris
- Armillary sphere attributed to Desnos made circa 1740/1750
- Hourglass made in pitch pine in Germany circa 1630/1650
- Architect set in tortoiseshell, silver and ivory signed William Harris London
- Dividers signed Jacobus Lusuerg dated 1687
- Marine chronometer signed Breguet n°891
- Photos of our stand at the TEFAF Maastricht
- Pocket globe with an armillary sphere signed Johann Baptist Homann
- A standing mechanical universal equinoctial ring dial signed Heath & Wing London
- Extraordinary cheroot of 43,5 cm long all in amber
- Sundial attributed to Johann Gottfried Zimmer
- Exhibition "Memories of Opiums" in Paris
- Antique spyglass signed J. Field Cornhill London
- Exhibition book "Cadrans solaires / Sundials"
- Stick in whalebone and ivory
- Three 16th century compendiums...
- A tryptich Nuremberg sundial made by Tucher